Gastrities, Peptic ulcer, Duodenal ulcer, Indigestion, Dyspepsia, Flatulence, Chest burning. [গ্যাস্ট্রাইটিস, পেপটিক আলসার, ডিওডেনাল আলসার, বদহজম, অজীর্ণ, পেটফাঁপা ও বুক জ্বালায় অধিক কার্যকরী।]
Capsule EOPI (Lilabilas), a substituted benzimidazole, is an inhabitor of gastric acid secretion. Lilabilas inhabits secretion of gastric acid by blocking the hydrogen-potassium-adenosine triphosphatase enzyme system, the so called ‘Proton pump’ of the gastric parietal cell. It is an effective treatment for gastric and deodenal ulcers and perticularly for erosive reftux esophagitis. Orally administered Lilabilas is absorbed rapidly but to a variable extent. Following absorption Lilabilas allmost completely metabolized and rapidly eliminated mostly in the urine. Although the elimination half-life from plasma is short, being reported to be 0.5 to 1.5 hours, its duration of action with regard to inhabition of acid secreation is much longer and it is sugested that its distribution to the tissues perticularly to the gastric perietal cells accounts for this action. Lilabilas is highly bound (about 95%) to plasma proteins.
Benefits of Amla
- Supports healthy metabolism, digestion and elimination.
- Promotes anti-inflammatory properties that cool, tone, and nourish tissues and organs.
- Nourishes the heart and respiratory system.
- Assists natural internal cleansing and maintains regularity.
- Natural antioxidant.
- Promotes healthy eyes, hair, nails, and skin.
- Balances digestive fire.
- Builds ojas to support a healthy immune response and youthfulness.